Open the door to upscale vibrancy at Pheasant Run Apartments! Sitting on 55 acres of meticulously landscaped green spaces and filled to the brim with premium amenities, our pet-friendly apartments in Lafayette, IN, welcome you to a world of comfort. Move in with your four-legged companion. We allow pets, including larger breeds!
Free, Positive Only Credit Reporting for On-Time Rent Payments Featured amenity
Clear Blue Pool with Spacious Sunning Area Featured amenity
Unique Pet Park and Agility Course Featured amenity
Pet PolicyPets are welcome members of the Edward Rose & Sons family and are an important part of our community! For existing residents who are considering adding a pet or for new residents joining the community, we’re excited that you will be expanding your family and want to help by bringing some considerations to your attention before doing so.
- Two pets per apartment are permitted. Combinations of dogs and cats are permitted. The weight of any individual dog or cat should not exceed seventy-five (75) pounds. The combined weight of any two (2) animals will not exceed one hundred (100) pounds.
- Dog breed restrictions include the following: Pit Bulls, Rottweilers, Chows, Doberman Pinschers, German Shepherds, Siberian Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Akitas, American Staffordshire Terriers, Great Danes, Perro de Presa Canarios, Wolf Hybrids, Dogo Argentino, Fila Brasileiro, Japanese Tosa or any dog that has any previously listed breed’s lineage. Only commonly accepted breeds of domestic cats are permitted under the Addendum.
- Pets must be on a leash, controlled by the owner at all times when outside of their apartment
- Residents are responsible for pet damages within the apartments and outdoor landscaping. Pets must be curbed away from landscaping such as shrubs, flowers, small trees
- Domestic birds and fish are not included in the pet policy
- All pets must be spayed or neutered and are not allowed to have offspring while residing in the Apartment. Pet(s) must be housebroken.
- Immunization records & local licensing laws are required.
Pet Fees: One-time pet fee of $250 and a monthly first pet rent of $30, monthly second pet rent of $20 per apartment are required.
Apartments in Lafayette, Indiana
Embrace an effortless way of living and make the most out of the amazing collection of on-site features. Wiggle your toes in one of the two crystal-clear pools, lounge on the spacious sunning area, and break a sweat at the cardio resistance & toning gym whenever you feel up for the challenge. In the mood to socialize? We have the perfect spot for that in the form of an elegant clubhouse & Wi-Fi caf. Here, we also added a study center together with private alcoves. You won’t need to go far for a sip of fresh air either as our lush green courtyards sport a serene pond that’s a delight to spend time at. Plus, a unique bark park with agility course is available for your furry friend to discover freely.
When it comes to your studio, one, two or three-bedroom home, it is home to all of life’s essential commodities. What’s more, furnished suites are up for grabs, while select layouts include washer/dryer hookups and optional flex space. On top of these, we offer maintenance services seven days a week, keeping potential nuisances at bay.
Our award-winning management team is eager to welcome you home to our Lafayette, Indiana apartments. Get in touch with us today and book your time for a visit!